Well…..if you know me…you know why I said YES when PopSugar asked me to share their #MustHaveBox service here on the blog. I mean, my entire business is based around the same idea! Not sure what I am talking about? Click HERE to find out all about the service. Firstly, I have to say, it was just SO freaking nice to be the one to tear open a box of goodies. I am usually on the other side of the package….creating boxes of style for all of you. It was a REAL treat to be on the receiving end. Secondly, I really loved the contents of the box. It contained things I never would have bought for myself ….Hello? Who reads poolside with a one and four year old? Maybe, the book will bring the moments of silence needed to read it. A girl can dream.
Breaking it down:
1. I am super excited to have an excuse to read and just escape from life for a few minutes each day. I have heard wonderful things about this author and can’t wait to dive into The One & Only by Emily Giffin.
2. Since I am a pool rat…and recently joined a country club, a fabulous turkish towel that can also serve as a stylish wrap is SO up my alley. I will be wrapping myself up in this tomorrow for the pool.
3. Lemon Wet Wipes……wipes and I just go hand in hand these days….beyond that I love LEMON scent. One of my favorites. These are essential to throw in your handbag and go! Great box item.
4. I love lotions and potions almost as much as clothing and shoes…so this Sacha Juan Citrus Body Lotion is sure to become a fav. I actually was running low on body lotion, so this came in the nick of time! The scent is amazing and it is super smooth!!! Love it!
5. I wear my hair up in either a bun or ponytail most days. I know, I know…why bother having long hair if it is always up- but truthfully that is part of the reason I keep it long- so I can put it UP! These Lollies Hair Ties are awesome…They are made from recycled swimsuits and supposedly do not stretch out like the typical hair tie. Where have you been all my ponytail wearing life?
6. I probably could have lived without this addition but dammit the chips are delicious! One Potato Two Potato.…housed those in a few seconds after receiving them…oops!
7. Also received a Native Union giftcard for $15. The site is super cool with unique designs and cool techie gifts…I was kind of into the iphone cases for my husband…BUT…the 15 bucks didn’t allow me to buy anything I wanted without chipping in a decent amount. Candidly, I am not a huge fan of giftcards that require you to pitch in for something you most likely didn’t need anyway.
Interested in trying?
Well, do it now…Save TEN DOLLARS on a three month subscription..code JUNESELECT10 . Just click HERE!
* PopSugar provided me with this box for review purposes, but as always I only share what I love and my opinions are my own.