1. THE LEOPARD CLUTCH: Think about the most basic outfit you wear. For me, it is distressed skinny jeans and a white tee shirt. Comfortable, classic, timeless. Now picture it with your favorite heels and a leopard clutch. Your coolness factor just went up a few notches, right? Lets face it, a printed clutch will update your basic wardrobe instantly…paired with your casual items or your favorite cocktail dress…TOTAL must have!
Left: Rafe available here for $225.00
Top Right: Christian Louboutin available here for $995.00
Bottom Right: Forever 21 available here for $16.80
Interested in a “one of a kind” clutch? Try Etsy here for affordable leopard clutch options.
2. RED POINTY TOED PUMPS: As regular readers know, my husband gifted me amazing pointy toed nude pumps by Christian Louboutin for Christmas. At first, I wasn’t sure I was ready to let go of the rounded peep toes that I had grown so fond of. Truth is, I don’t have to choose between them…equal opportunity over here:) I wager most of you don’t have a pointy toed pump or if you do it is outdated. So, number two on my must haves list is a pointy toed pump…specifically RED because it is all the rage for fall…but truthfully any color will do!
Prada available here
Those don’t strike your fancy…well here is a steal, deal, spend and splurge! Oh and these are pretty cool too!
3. THE GOLD CHAIN NECKLACE: Do not pack away your colorful statement necklaces but do add this versatile piece to your jewelry collection. The gold hue goes with everything from t-shirts to silky blouses and since it easily layers with other delicate necklaces, I am certain it will get a ton of wear. It makes the list at number three!
Above: ASOS for $34.00
A few others like this steal, deal, spend and splurge. This one is just so darn cool I had to link to it here.
4. THE STRUCTURED BLAZER (NAVY): I am smitten with blazers as you know…….all colors, fabrics and silhouettes. This fall I am dying for a structured navy blazer. The outfit possibilities are limitless and I just love the preppy put together vibe. You simply can’t go wrong with any of the options I have linked to…they are sure to add polish to any old look. You can safely bet that one of these fabulous blazers will be residing in my closet shortly! Decisions, Decisions.
Above Left: JCrew Factory $128.00 Above Right: Mango $49.99
All different price points available like here, here here and if money were no object here!
5. THE ANKLE BOOTIE: This is such an important trend for fall that I dedicated an entire post to it here. Although they aren’t workday appropriate (for most jobs) they are the perfect casual weekend shoe. You can wear them now with cute summer dresses with a jeanjacket over top and well into the fall with leggings, skinny jeans and even dresses and skirts. I can’t wait to rock my two new pairs from Piperlime, which you will see me sporting on the blog very very soon. The “bootie” secures the last spot on this must haves list.
Above: I just purchased these in black for $59.00 and I highly recommend them. They look and feel way more expensive, available in both black and brown..a total score!
Referring back to my bootie post is a sure bet but some other favs that are similar to the style above are here, here and here.