Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Review: The Good Home Company
As I creep closer and closer to becoming a bit of a lifestyle blog, I am careful to review products and brands that I really am interested in trying and learning more about. When the opportunity came along to review The Good Home Co Landry Detergent I was really excited. You may be thinking...excited about laundry detergent? Truthfully, I love discovering fantastic home products that are environmentally friendly, better for my family and in this case better for my clothes. As you can see from the photo above I was gifted their Laundry Detergent and the Laundry Fragrance. I tried every possible combination....detergent alone, detergent and fragrance together...load of darks..load of whites...load of baby clothes.......The review is positive folks:)
1. Love that it is 100% free of sulfates, parabens, enzymes and phthalates
2. The scent is truly beyond. Mild using just the detergent and strong when adding in the fragrance.
3. It is soft and gentle on fabrics giving a longer life to your clothing..always a good thing.
*You can learn more about the brand here
* The only negative I can possibly come up with is that it is a little pricier than the average detergent.
Up until now, I have been using Shaklee detergent. It too, is on the pricier side and I have been moderately pleased.....loved the results but missed the scent of my old detergent, Tide. This is the ultimate marriage of both and I will be a returning customer. Simple as that.
* I was gifted product for review but no monetary compensation was given and all opinions are my own.